I’ll tell you something. If you have a brand new laptop based on your affordable budget and not part of the Apple family, then you’re missing out something very badly. If you are part of the Apple world, then you must be using Macbook, Macbook Pro, or Macbok Air probably in this world of portable devices and computing.
We have seen a lot about downloading apps for your Mac Desktop Computer. You all might have heard or read about the Kik Messenger on PC now a days. So, the question is that can we use Kik for Macbook Pro or say Macbook Air just like we use the Kik for Mac and for PC? You can find an answer here:
You can get a lot of advantages and great capabilities from using Macbook since you get into the Mac. The thing about Macbook and the other laptops is that they make your lifestyle much better and productive with the type of tools and the applications they have. This is the reason this article is just for you. By the way, you can certainly download the Kik Messenger app for the Macbook. Let us have a look into the process now.
So, before you have to download Kik for Macbook Pro now which is also apt for the other Macbooks. All you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned. Let’s go!
- Download and install an Android emulator initially. This is for an easy process of downloading of the app into the device. They are all free and legal to use. They are also used to test the apps for different of screens.
- As far as I know, the best one out in the market is that which uses the BlueStacks App Player. There is another awesome app called Manymo. You can use it to run online without downloading any other software. The Android emulator is also compatible for your iPhones of various versions.
- Now after downloading it, open the emulator on your device, Mabook Pro. You can see a menu popup. It depends on the type of emulator you’re using.
- Now search for the Kik App within the emulator and select the Kik Messenger there!
- Voila! You can now run for the Kik Messenger on Macbook Pro.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy the app on your Mabook Pro. Same process applies for Macbook Air.